Michael Utkin – the founder of eFarmer – is an official speaker at the international exhibition: Innotech 2017.
He will present his presentation on, “How to find a product-market fit in AgTech”.
In order to find a product – finding a market fit is not particularly easy all businessmen, especially, if it is in the traditional agricultural sector. Ukrainians in Western Europe have a reputation of being good engineers and developers, but at the same time, lack the skills of running a business in the right manner.
Michael Utkin will help the forum visitors understand peculiarities of conducting business in the agricultural sector. The speaker will discuss:
- How the company got into the European Space Agency business incubator.
- The impressions he received after visiting AgTech- and agricultural exhibitions.
- How to build sales channels in different countries.
- Which technologies in his company do work and which do not.
- eFarmer’s short term and long term plans for the future.
This case will highlight the importance of communication and feedback from users in the product development.
Do you want to know more about technologies of running agribusiness? Register for the conference here!