Table Of Contents
How to connect L2 via Toolbox app?Follow the steps to connect L2 via Toolbox:
- Open L2 ToolBox app, choose base station from the list of devices and click on WiFi parameters;
- Fill in WiFi credentials of your WiFi network WiFi SSID (WiFi name) and WiFi password and press SAVE;
- Press REBOOT for applying new parameters;
- Open L2 ToolBox app again. Find a FieldBee L2 base station that is now connected to your WiFi network (it will be with a new IP address);
- In L2 ToolBox app and repeat steps 6 and 7 from the Perform static test (see User Manual). Check Statuses.
- We are done with the L2 base station connection. Now we will start setting up a FieldBee L2 receiver on your tractor.
Info! Important:For more questions about L2, check the User Manual.
- You can use home WiFi if it is strong enough. If it is not, you should use a WiFi repeater.
- WiFi have to be only 2G (2,4 GHz);
Please choose your preferred communication method
Your request has been successfully sent. Our representative will contact you shortly to clarify the details.