- RTK signal that you own
- Works with Autosteer
- Reach maximum accuracy
- Use with multiple receivers
- Made in the EU
GNSS receiver or RTK GPS receiver or GPS antenna is the way to call the device that receives satellite signals and allows to obtain an accurate geographical position for precision farming operations such as tractor parallel driving, precise application of seeds, fertilizers, use of drones, automated agriculture machines, data collection with geotags, etc.
There are many GPS GNSS receivers available today for farmers. Here are the most important characteristics that farmers need to check when choosing one:
- Accuracy as a stand-alone device. Here we mean pass-to-pass accuracy: the accuracy that allows you to return to the same tramlines every day, month, and year. Higher accuracy means applicability in more field operations and faster payback from the system.
- Connectivity. RS232, and Bluetooth are standard ports that one should check for to use this antenna with other precision farming equipment.
- The position update rate should be no less than 10 Hz if you want to use this antenna with an autosteer system.
- Possibility to improve accuracy with RTK signal. RTK or Real-Time Kinematic technology obtains very accurate +-1 cm positioning for different applications.