Autosteer system with the newest L2 receiver
- FieldBee RTK L2 Receiver,
- Mechanic Autosteer.
How it works?
- Place the L2 receiver on your tractor and RTK base station on your house’s roof and install autosteer to your steering wheel.
- Connect the receiver to your GPS app via Bluetooth and get RTK correction signals from the base station.
- Control your work via smartphone/tablet, free your hands, and get the strongest signal range in the field.
Now you can spend less time in your tractor and get more done.
Works on Android devices
- One account for many devices;
- Navigate in many patterns;
- Make notes, map and record work;
- Save history of crops, records, and tracks.
- Drive and work under low visibility;
- Regular app updates;
- New functionalities.
Provides ± 1 cm accuracy with RTK
- 20-30 cm accuracy as a standalone device;
- ±1 cm accuracy with RTK signal
- Higher signal range of 20+ km via Internet and 2.5 km via LoRa radio;
- Receives GPS,GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo signals;
- Battery-powered for 8hrs;
- Works better with NTRIP providers (SAPOS, FLEPOS, i.e.);
- First RTK signal in 60 seconds;
- Recovery signal in 30 seconds;
- Built-in tilt compensation in ±15 deg range/1 deg accuracy.
Keeps your hands free from the wheel
- Easy-installable by any professional mechanic;
- Changeable between all old and new tractors;
- Connects to the smartphone;
- Works under low visibility;
- Higher accuracy on hilly fields with built-in tilt compensation;
- Suits for all fieldwork operations;
- Saves fieldwork costs.