Best deal, save €100 of your costs
0 – 4 cm accuracy
Works with FieldBee auto steer
Works with your smartphone or tablet
Get maximum accuracy with appealing price
With the FieldBee RTK – GPS system, you will be able to reach an exceptional accuracy of 0 – 4 cm. No need to pay extra charges for RTK correction signal, you will receive your own base station that provides correction.
You can connect an unlimited number of antennas to the FieldBee RTK base station. You can share your signal with your neighbours and create free RTK network.
The FieldBee RTK – GPS system includes:
- FieldBee GNSS receiver: a smart sensor that improves the GPS accuracy and can receive RTK signal.
- FieldBee RTK base station: a second sensor that serves as reference point and provides RTK correction to your FieldBee.
The range of RTK signal coverage is 2 km via Radio and 10+ km via Internet.
No installation needed: You can mount the FieldBee GNSS receiver on your tractor and simply place the base station on the house’s roof or in the field on a tripod.
The tripod is not included in the price*
More useful information about the FieldBee RTK – GPS system:
Tractor GPS navigation + RTK GPS system
What you will get:
- 0 – 4 cm accuracy in the range of 2 km via radio and 10 km+ via internet
- Your own RTK signal that can transmit correction to unlimited amount of receivers
- All premium features of the FieldBee tractor navigation app
- Possibility to upgrade to auto steer system
How does it work
- Order FieldBee GNSS/RTK system on our website.
- Download FieldBee tractor navigation app on your Android smartphone or tablet
- Put FieldBee receiver on your tractor’s roof.
- Download special FieldBee toolbox app to set up FieldBee RTK station and FieldBee antenna
- Experiment with different ways of using RTK base station: Radio mode, Wi-Fi mode. Try different ways of mounting: in the field, on the roof. Find the best way for your farm
Free delivery in the EU
2 years warranty
30 days moneyback guarantee
What our customers say
“I really like the built-in magnet and rechargeable power supply of the FieldBee. I started by connecting the FieldBee to a Samsung Galaxy 4 tablet.
It will save time for us and improve the accuracy of field treatments.
I have been greatly pleased with the customer service of eFarmer. Their desire to develop an affordable system for farmers is one of the reasons I chose the FieldBee.”
John E. Council
Need more information?
Please contact us in email, preferred messenger or request a call