What Methods Are Especially Productive for Farm Improvement?
- They help to track the route of each machinery item to provide thorough control of the working process.
- They help in mapping the territory of the farm.
- They allow making precise calculations of the number of seeds needed to sow or of a future crop.
- They help to avoid errors and gaps in tractor fieldwork.
- RTK GNSS L1 or L2-type. This equipment installed on the tractor helps to increase the accuracy of positioning. With it, the signal received by GPS on the tractor has an accuracy of a few centimeters. That helps to guide a tractor by strictly parallel rows. Also, it is of great importance when it comes to mapping and checking out landscape fluctuations. With it, you also can increase agricultural production by creating relevant forecasts, scheduling fieldworks and working in low visibility or at night with the same efficiency as at daytime.
- Auto-steering for tractors is also an efficient way of increasing food production. With it, your tractor will be driven by a GPS RTK device that will track the route and free the hands of a driver. This technology also reduces labor costs and frees up the driver. It is cost-efficient as you do not have to pay your employees extra as the work is done by equipment not by a man. Its accuracy is even higher than of a man-driven tractor. It helps to avoid human factors and thus, to minimize drawbacks in all the field works from plowing to harvesting.
Would you like to know is FieldBee available for your tractor?
Leave your contacts and we will keep in touch with you