Precision farming is the intersection of practical and scientific areas in the modern world. The technological solutions underlying the concept make it possible to significantly increase yields and, at the same time, use land resources competently and carefully. In addition, precision farming systems increase the profitability and efficiency of the farm as the implemented solutions will work for the company’s profit all the time. Besides, precision farming allows:
- To reduce the number of employees by implementing automation.
- To reduce the consumption of fuels and lubricants while operating agricultural machinery.
- To use fertilizers rationally and reduce the likelihood of overspending.
- To reduce the number of fertilizers and herbicides used to maintain product quality.
- To draw up the most accurate plan for upcoming events, taking into account weather conditions, soil moisture level, and relief.
GPS for Tractors: How Does It Works
There are several functions performed via GPS equipment installed on tractors.
- Course alignment for tractors.
- Fuel control for tractors.
- Farm mapping.
- Auto steering.
- Reporting and data analyses.
Are you interested in Automated Farming Systems? Please let us know and we will provide you with more information.