How Does the RTK System in Agriculture Work?
Benefits of Using RTK Technology for Tractors
- Economy. Fuel costs are dramatically reduced and efficiency is significantly increased.
- Repeatability. Guarantee of repeatability, that is, maintaining the accuracy of coordinates in the vehicle trajectory.
- Overlap Accuracy. This technology will reduce the overlap by up to 0.33% on all machines.
- Reduction of human factor: driver errors (while laying a route) are reduced to zero, and the operator himself/herself experiences less stress, and, as a result, less fatigue during the work.
Perspectives of Using RTK for Farm
- RTK networks not only create maps of the area, but also collect information for further analysis and usage in the next season.
- The RTK-module allows you to install automatic steering on a tractor, which also contributes to an increase in the efficiency of the vehicle.
- The advances in mobile Internet technologies, increase of the data transmission speed over RTK networks allow you to process data even faster and develop effective agricultural strategies.
- The equipment also enables the owner of the farm to control the degree of vehicle wear, the employee integrity and the fulfillment accuracy of the proposed plans.