How to connect L1 receiver to NTRIP
- Receive a signal from more than 8 satellites;
- Be connected to the Internet (WiFi network or Hotspot network);
- Be set up to the active account at the local NTRIP provider.
Start initial set up by locating FieldBee GNSS receiver at 1-1,5 m height above the ground and wide-open area. Download FieldBee toolbox from Play Store, following the link
- Turn FieldBee receiver on;
- Open FieldBee toolbox app;
- Choose FieldBee;
- Tap FieldBee serial number to continue setup;
- Connect FieldBee GNSS receiver to the internet:
- Setup NTRIP connection:
- Tap Connect to NTRIP Network.
- Tap Add NTRIP network button.
- Input: server, port, choose available mountpoint*, login, and password;
- Tap Connect button.
- NTRIP profile is added to list successfully.
- Tap the NTRIP profile to apply these settings.
- NTRIP profile has been applied.
- Wait until FieldBee receiver will be connected to NTRIP network.