How to connect L1 via Toolbox?
Start initial set up by locating FieldBee GNSS receiver at 1-1,5 m height above the ground and wide-open area.
Download FieldBee toolbox from Play Store, following the link.
- Turn FieldBee receiver on.
- Open FieldBee toolbox app
- Choose FieldBee;
- Tap FieldBee serial number to continue setup;
Connect FieldBee GNSS receiver to the Internet. Connecting the receiver to an available WiFi network:
- tap WiFi connection;
- tap one of available WiFi networks;
- input password for this network;
- tap Connect button;
- *wait until FieldBee will become connected to WiFi network;
- FieldBee is connected to the WiFi network.
2 thoughts on “Connect via L1 Toolbox”
Hi I use a fieldbee GNSS L1 receiver.
Recently, It can no longer connect wifi.
In fieldbee toolbox, it can’t find wifi network. When I reset Wifi module, it shows TimeoutException: The source did not signal an event for 5000 milliseconds.
Can I have repair support?
Hello! Our Customer Care Team will contact you soon about the issue. Please, check your email occasionally.