How to use Navigation functionality
3 things to know before starting:
1. Your location in the centre is represented by the blue dot
2. The top right buttons provide different layers and measurement tools
- The layers: shows different map type and displays your fields borders with/without the crop (due to enabling option);
- The measurement tools allow you to measure distances with a ruler path;
- The measurement allows you to measure surface area with ruler area: use the points in sequential order.
3. The Location button on the bottom left ALWAYS brings you back to your current location.
How to start to use Navigation functionality:
Press the (+) button to start
- Start with Task → here you can select an existing operation from the list or create a new one.
- Select Field → Using one of the four options
- Select your vehicle → you can choose one from the list or add your own
- GPS → shows the GPS source that you are using (if you are using the FieldBee receiver you can click on GPS CHANGE SOURCE)
- By pressing AB Straight you can see all of the available patterns (it may vary of your app subscription type: free or premium)
- The last thing you need to do is implement width;
- Press the arrow button to start;
Now you are ready to drive! 🙂
How to use Record keeping functionality
You can use Record keeping functionality for:
To create a new task:
- Press (+) to select a task
- Select a field or import a new field
- Press save
- Edit → add notes, make comments about work
- Press x to back out → AUTOMATICALLY SAVES
Here how you can create, edit, and organize your farm fields
- Choose an existing field or make a new one by pressing (+);
- Create your field and press save;
- Edit – name, crop.
- Press the (+) button;
- Select one: Note, Fixed point, obstacle;
- Go to the field and place it where necessary, select next;
- Edit the information;
- Select Save at the top (check icon).
You can add important data to:
Press (+) to add one of the options;
Edit the information and press Save.
How to get fields into the app?
Measure and draw your fields with a smartphone or import SHP map files from your computer
- Press Add button to create a field
- Select Draw
- Tap the map to allocate the field boundary points
- Press a point and drag the handle to adjust its position
- Tap at the right top corner to save the boundary
- Enter Field name
- Save the field
How to use Autosteer functionality
- Turn on ECU;
- Wait until it will become ready for connection;
- Open the app;
- Go to settings;
- Enable autosteer;
- Choose WiFi → to go to ECU;
- Return to Navigation;
- Go to GPS Source → ECU.