Table Of Contents
How to connect to external GPS receiver?To connect to FieldBee:
- Open the app
- Click on “GPS only” on the upper left corner of your device.
- Select “Other receivers” (an external GPS device that appears)
- Turn on the Bluetooth (minimum battery has to be 10%)
- To connect to the FieldBee app, the antenna needs to have Bluetooth interface and be able to receive NMEA messages
- GPS has to be greater than 1 meter
Your request has been successfully sent. Our representative will contact you shortly to clarify the details.