Michael Utkin – the founder of eFarmer
– is an official speaker at the international exhibition: Innotech 2017. He will present his presentation on, “How to find a product-market fit in AgTech”. In order to find a product – finding a market fit is not particularly easy all businessmen, especially, if it is in the traditional agricultural sector. Ukrainians in Western Europe have a reputation of being good engineers and developers, but at the same time, lack the skills of running a business in the right manner. Michael Utkin will help the forum visitors understand peculiarities of conducting business in the agricultural sector. The speaker will discuss:
- How the company got into the European Space Agency business incubator.
- The impressions he received after visiting AgTech- and agricultural exhibitions.
- How to build sales channels in different countries.
- Which technologies in his company do work and which do not.
- eFarmer’s short term and long term plans for the future.
This case will highlight the importance of communication and feedback from users in the product development.