To enable operation at low speeds
If you have already begun recording a track:
Little Nuance: We disabled the motion marker’s tracking function when working at low speeds. If you want the movement marker to point upwards, rotate the map by placing two fingers on the device’s screen (phone/tablet) and rotating them in the direction you want the marker to appear.
- Navigate to Record Keeping;
- Choose the Guidance Lines option.
- All lines (created on and off the field) will be available to you in the Guidance Lines section.
- You can work with both a list and cards;
- By default, the list will be sorted by Date, but this can be changed:
- Select the word Date;
- At the bottom of the screen, the sorting list will appear: Date, Name line, and Field
- Select the parameter by which you want to sort the list and click on it.
- Also by clicking on the arrow (icon), you can sort from the earliest to the latest (if the main filter is by Date).
Edit AB Line
- Record-Keeping go to Guidance lines.
- Select a line and click on it.
- Line preview opens.
- You can: Change the line name.
- And rebind the line to another field
! But, you can rebind the field if the line pattern is: AB Straight, AB manual or imported line.
- To save the changes, click the Save button.
- Select a track from Recent Tracks.
- Click the three dots on the Track Card.
- Choose Rename.
- Enter and save a new track name.
You can also change the track name in Task.
Feel free to share your thoughts about FieldBee app Update in comments!