it is a new app update for you!
In version 8.1.1, we improved the track recording functionality for operations performed at low speeds; now, when an operation is performed at a speed of 1 km/h, the application will determine how the movement is and fix it.
To enable operation at low speeds
To enable operation at low speeds (by default, this setting is disabled)
Low-speed operationIf you have already begun recording a track:
We have renamed Used pattern to Guidance lines and added it to Record Keeping. We’ve added the ability to sort lines in the Guidance lines section by; creation date, name, or field.
- Navigate to Record Keeping;
- Choose the Guidance Lines option.
- All lines (created on and off the field) will be available to you in the Guidance Lines section.
- You can work with both a list and cards;
- By default, the list will be sorted by Date, but this can be changed:
- Select the word Date;
- At the bottom of the screen, the sorting list will appear: Date, Name line, and Field
- Select the parameter by which you want to sort the list and click on it.
- Also by clicking on the arrow (icon), you can sort from the earliest to the latest (if the main filter is by Date).
Edit AB Line
By selecting a line, you can: see it on the map, rename it, and relink it to the field.
- Record-Keeping go to Guidance lines.
- Select a line and click on it.
- Line preview opens.
- You can: Change the line name.
- And rebind the line to another field
! But, you can rebind the field if the line pattern is: AB Straight, AB manual or imported line.
- To save the changes, click the Save button.
Another minor improvement is that you can now change the track’s name, as follows:
- Select a track from Recent Tracks.
- Click the three dots on the Track Card.
- Choose Rename.
- Enter and save a new track name.
You can also change the track name in Task.
https://youtu.be/Gz0YVsQ5qD8Hope your user experience will be smoother thanks to those changes!
Feel free to share your thoughts about FieldBee app Update in comments!